The Andrew “Red” Harris Foundation breathed new life into south Florida’s marine ecosystems with a massive artificial reef deployment about a mile and a half offshore of the Jupiter Inlet in August. The $500,000 deployment is the largest ever conducted by a private foundation on Florida’s east coast.
- Replica of Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse to become artificial reef off Jupiter coast
- Article: Coastal Angler & The Angler Magazine: Largest Ever Private Reef Launch
- 15 Lagoon Size Coral Head Replica Modules Donated to the Snorkeling Trail
- Shawn McCall Video Comparing Andrew “Red” Harris Foundation’s First Reef One Year Later!
- Andrew Red Harris Foundation Featured in In Jupiter Magazine