WPTV is committed to Protecting Paradise. We are focused on environmental issues with a goal of helping to bring awareness to existing problems and search for workable solutions. Have a story idea? Email us at email@example.com JUPITER, Fla. — A local non-profit is taking no breaks this summer vacation. The Andrew “Red” Harris Foundation is continuing to build artificial reefs off the coast of northern Palm Beach County with their deployment of 286 specially manufactured, three ton artificial reef modules this summer on a site where the county is also deploying 630 tons of natural limestone boulders. [read complete article]
- Living legacy: Andrew ‘Red’ Harris Foundation reaching new milestones in building artificial reefs
- Please join us for a fun night at Twisted Trunk Brewery on PGA Blvd Saturday, July 13!
- Replica of Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse to become artificial reef off Jupiter coast
- Article: Coastal Angler & The Angler Magazine: Largest Ever Private Reef Launch
- 15 Lagoon Size Coral Head Replica Modules Donated to the Snorkeling Trail