Support The Andrew “Red” Harris Foundation by making a donation or by volunteering. We have over 70 volunteers who have helped us reach out present goals Without them, none of this would be possible.
How you can help
Donate tax-deductible funds through our website, donate personally, through your business, your employer’s charitable giving program, or a personal charitable trust.
- Purchase a $5,000 6’ x 8’ x 8’ REEF CELL reef module and naming plaque for someone you love, for your business, your community group or as a memorial and create your own reef!
- Link your TD Bank account to the Andrew “Red” Harris Foundation through your local branch and the TD Bank Affinity Program will donate $10/ year per account to the ARHF or open a new linked checking account with $100 and TD Bank will give you $25 and donate $50 to the Andrew “Red” Harris Foundation.
- Buy our long sleeve SPF shirts with the beautiful lighthouse logo for $30 (ornaments, charms and medallions are also available).
- Buy a set of the “Professor Clark the Science Shark” second grade reader books ($35 for three) and teach your kids, grandkids, nieces and nephews marine environmentalism while you read their new favorite books together.
- Andrew is “Clark” the shark’s connection to the human world as they partner to improve our marine habitat. Kids love the books and you’ll love the interest in reading and learning that the books stimulate. The foundation shirts and books 1-3 of 8 are available at Jupiter Dive Center 561-745-7807 and Treasure Coast Carpets 561-575-5158 in addition to in our store!
We have a talented and diverse volunteer group that is donating their time and efforts to help us reach our ambitious goals. If you have skills or connections that could help, come join us!
Andrew “Red” Harris Foundation is an approved 501C3 charity, donations are tax deductible.
* As found at http://floridakeys.noaa.gov/artificialreefs/effects.html
** As found at http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/local/2014/06/08/new-artificial-reefs-placed-franklin-wakullacoast/